Modulus Technology Ltd, an AAE Technologies Group company, is seeking talented individuals to fill multiple positions at its Great Yarmouth headquarters. With its origins in the offshore energy industry, the company has recently diversified into a number of global industry sectors including defence, academic research, renewable energy and scientific study. Due to ongoing expansion plans, the bespoke project engineering company has a number of positions available.
Employees enjoy competitive salaries in a pleasant working environment with training and career advancement opportunities. All job openings will be at the UK site in Great Yarmouth though some opportunities may involve working overseas for short periods.
The company offers a substantial benefits package including;
- 28 days starting holiday per annum including UK national holidays
- Admission to the company pension scheme
- Profit related bonus
For any job openings listed below please send an application letter, including your CV, to the Personnel Manager (email@example.com) or by post to;
Modulus Technology Ltd, Atlantic House, Marine Park, Gapton Hall Road, Great Yarmouth, NR31 0NB, UK.
Technical Sales Specialist (Ref. MTS1)
An experienced sales and engineering professional is required to maintain and grow our diverse customer base, turning their project requirements into deliverable products as well as assisting with the development of a specialist product range. Working alongside our design and engineering team the successful candidate will be responsible for expediting and overseeing projects and enquiries with the additional responsibility of generating new leads and opportunities for the company. Although based in the Great Yarmouth group head office, regular UK travel is envisaged with the opportunity for some occasional international travel. Reporting to the directors of the company, this opportunity would suit a qualified engineer with a track record in technical sales, excellent people skills and the ability to converse on a technical level.
- Providing point of contact for all enquiries
- Responding to incoming enquiries via email and telephone
- Converting customer requirements into bespoke engineering projects
- Project management of work undertaken
- Generating new leads via email, telephone, site visits and marketing activities
- Promoting a range of standard and third party products
- Develop sales and marketing strategies
- Assisting with onsite trials and demonstrations
- Attendance at trade events to promote the goods and services of the company
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. mechanical/electrical and electronic/hydroacoustic)
- Ability to interpret customer requirements to align with company capabilities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer facing sales environment
- Ability to travel unhindered domestically and internationally
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- IT literate, familiar with MS Office applications
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and customer focussed
Closing date: October 22nd 2017.
Office Administration Assistant (Ref. MOA1)
We are looking for an additional member of our busy sales and general office team to assist with all aspects of our administrative procedures. As a junior position, the responsibilities of the role will include first point of contact reception duties, initial customer enquiry handling, assistance with outward logistics planning and general office administration procedures.
- Telephone answering and call forwarding
- Data entry and database management
- Assistance to the domestic and export sales team
- Assistance to the outward logistics department
- Sorting & distribution of incoming mail
- General administration support for AAE Group companies
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- IT literate with MS Office applications
- Good standard of GCSE general education
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service awareness
- Professional presentation
- Good organisational skills
- Team mentality
Posted August 17th 2017. Closing date September 14th 2017.
Due to the large number of applicants, we will only contact those we have called to interview.
Notice relating to recruitment companies:
It is the policy of all business units within the AAE Technologies Group not to engage the services of recruitment agencies. Unsolicited approaches from such agencies will not be entertained under any circumstances.